A key part of building a business is creating a strong brand.
Our Brand Awareness service will provide you with some assurance that a particular trade mark is available for registration. Once you are ready to register a trade mark, our Get Branded service includes the following, and is delivered as a fixed price service.
- Prepare and lodge a trademark application on your behalf
- Act as your agent in relation to the application and receive all correspondence from IP Australia
- Respond to any queries or additional requirements from IP Australia
- Notify you of any objections to registration of the mark(s), and discuss the options you have to overcome the objection(s)
- Advise you in relation to an objection (if one is recorded against the application).
- Once any problems have been overcome, complete the trademark registration on your behalf.
- The price includes being the address for service for a period of 1 year after the registration has been finalised. After this period if you would like us to continue to provide this service, we charge a nominal fee on an annual basis.
- This service is intended for SMEs who are concerned about their TM application being the subject of an objection from a competitor. We will quote you a fixed fee based on the mark(s) and our assessment of the risks associated with it. No further fees will apply in relation to an application once we have accepted the engagement.
- You must engage us to complete the Brand Awareness service first, so that we can assess the likelihood of an objection.
- The fixed price of this service will not be subject to variation so long as you act in accordance with our recommendations.