Capital investment can be a great way to fund your venture. However, taking on investors brings new risks and additional administration requirements.
Starting Block Lawyers can provide advice and support services for managing the relationship between the company’s board, and its investors. Some key examples include:
- Preparing reports against performance requirements for investors;
- Managing the share register;
- Public release of company information through announcements;
- Managing various levels of decision making;
- Setting up and conducting shareholder and board meetings;
- Conducting negotiations between the board and key investors.
If you are in the process of seeking out capital investment, or you are considering your options and need some assistance, please contact us.