Proprietary companies own and operate the vast majority of businesses in Australia, whether in their own right or as trustee for a trust.
Starting Block Lawyers advises clients in relation to companies and business structures, including:
- incorporating companies, and setting up business structures;
- investment and divestment;
- shareholder management, including shareholders agreements;
- corporate advisory and compliance;
- capital raising, listing and disclosure documents (such as prospectuses); and
- mergers and acquisitions.
If you have a rapidly growing business, we recommend that you give us a call to discuss how to structure your affairs, and manage relationships with investors and regulators.